Stages SC1 Indoor Cycle
Indoor BikeAsk about this product
Guaranteed Safe Checkout
Boasting a solid steel frame with a focus on stability, the SC1 bike is designed to emulate the noticeably smoother feel of freshly cured asphalt that every cyclist yearns for.
Ergonomically built and engineered for simplicity and function, the SC1 can be upgraded with the Stages Power meter and a standard battery powered console.
The SC1 is our entry level bike, but still offers premium features, and is the perfect bike for the high end studio that is not focusing on data tracking or measurement.
Stages SC1 Indoor Cycle Specs:
- Weight: 114 lbs
- Dimensions: 20.1” W x 39” L
- Frame Material & Construction: Chrome-moly steel, mandrel-formed steel, TIG weld
- Frame Finish & Color: Industrial powder coat, Steel Blue
- Assembly Hardware: Stainless steel
- Drive System: CarbonGlyde featuring Gates® Carbon Drive™ carbon fiber belt
- Gear Ratio: 5:1
- Resistance System: Magnetic Eddy current with micro-adjust resistance dial, emergency push-to-stop
- Q-Factor: 169 mm
- Handlebars: Comfort coated aluminum Stages RoadBar
- Adjustment System: StagesFit with standard pop-pin height & patented fore-aft adjustment
- Flywheel: High-inertia, cast iron perimeter weighted
- Pedals: SPD & toe cage
- Rider Fit Range: 4’10” to 6’10”
- Max User Weight: 350 lbs