Designed to provide your group fitness classes a bar and plate set that is superior in quality and versatility. The plate design features a unique beveled edge with designated grip locations that form a polygon design. The beveled edge keeps the weighted barbell from rolling away while not in use. The grip locations allow you to use the plates as free weights or to customize the weight of your barbell. The inner stainless steel ring increases the overall durability of the plates while allowing for quick and easy transitions on and off the bar. One set features six durable urethane plates (pair of 2.5, 5 and 10 lbs.), a 51 inch powder-coated steel 5 lb. bar, and a pair of 1.25" Lock-Jaw collars. Sold as individual components, one set and class sets.
- Durable urethane plates with stainless steel inner ring
- No more than 150 lbs. recommended load per bar
- Specially designed grip locations for plates to be used on and off the bar
- Beveled edge design to keep the weighted bar from rolling away when not in use
- Color palette provides easy weight identification at a glance
- Bar sleeve is 30 mm. in diam. - Bar is 51 in. long
- Sold as a set, or individual components