LVAC General FAQs
What is the return policy?
We accept returns up to 30 days after delivery, if the item is unused and in its original condition, and we will refund the full order minus the shipping costs for the return. Return options and fees may vary by brand. Please read our full return policy here.
What are the shipping options?
Shipping is free on orders over $75. Orders under $75 will incur a flat rate shipping fee on eligible brands. Some items are not eligible for free shipping due to weight and shipping restrictions.
What are the international taxes, duties, etc. that I have to pay?
At this time, we do not ship internationally.
When will I receive my order?
You should receive your order in 3-7 business days.
What do I do if I never received my order?
In the event that your order doesn’t arrive within 10 days of receiving your shipping confirmation email, please email us as soon as possible at firstname.lastname@example.org and include your order number. We address these on a case-by-case basis but will try our best to work towards a satisfactory solution.
What do I do if I received a defective order?
In the event that your order arrives damaged in any way, please email us as soon as possible at email@example.com with your order number and a photo of the item’s condition. We address these on a case-by-case basis but will try our best to work towards a satisfactory solution.
How do I make changes to an order I’ve already placed?
In the event that your order needs to be changed, please email us as soon as possible at firstname.lastname@example.org with your order number and we will work to accommodate the change request.
Where are you located?
Las Vegas Athletic Clubs are located in Las Vegas, Nevada. Our products are sourced from the best brands from around the nation.
How is the product made? Where do the materials come from?
Products and services on shopLVAC.com have been curated from the health and fitness industry’s best brands and companies. Product and material information can be found in the description or on each product’s main website.
Why am I being charged tax for my order?
Effective June 1, 2019, all online orders, including those placed on ShopLVAC.com, are subject to sales tax in accordance with Economic Nexus Laws that require us to collect sales tax for online orders. Tax charges reflected at checkout will be determined based on the shipping address entered for your order in conjunction with state regulations.
Is my credit card information accessible after my order is placed?
For security reasons we do not keep credit card information on file. This information is needed every time you order.
How do I verify an item is in stock?
The product page will list items that are in stock. Items may also be available for preorder.
Do you share my personal information with 3rd parties?
No. We value our customers and their privacy and wish to grow our relationship with each and every one. To this end, it is your privacy that comes first with your address and email information. ShopLVAC will never share any of your information with outside vendors.
What payment methods do you accept?
For online orders, we accept the following:
- American Express
- Amazon Pay
- Apple Pay
How do I contact your company if my question isn’t answered here?
Please email us as soon as possible at email@example.com with your order number or complete this form.
How do I determine my size in the men's shorts?
The best way to find your size in our shorts is by referencing your true jean size (i.e. 30"- small, 32"- medium, 34"- large, 36"- x-large, 38"-40"- xx-large). Sizing information for each product can be found under the 'SIZE INFO' tab on the products detail page. If you are between sizes, purchase the bigger size to be safe.
How do I exchange an item?
To exchange for a new size, visit the returns & exchanges page to enter your order number and begin the exchange process.
What comes with the Hypervolt?
Our Hypervolt and Hypervolt Plus come with everything you need to start enjoying the device. It includes the wall charger, battery inserted, and all 5 of our attachment heads. For any additional questions, feel free to reach out to our HyperCare team!
Can I use your products if I'm injured or recently had surgery?
Our customers safety and health is our first priority. If you have specific questions or concerns about using your products, we highly encourage consulting your physician since he / she has the most knowledge on your personal health records and how our technology will work on your body.
Can I use the Hypervolt if I'm pregnant?
Fitness experts have recommended that the Hypervolt can be a great device to use during pregnancy. However, we highly encourage that you consult with a doctor prior to use.
How do I use the different Hypervolt attachment heads?
The Hypervolt includes three speed settings plus five head attachments to customize your percussion therapy. Through state-of-the-art engineering, switching attachments is seamless.
Attachments included are:
- Cushion- The cushion attachment is best for beginners. It features the softest material with largest surface area and provides a little more "give" when using on tender spots or more sensitive areas like the neck.
- Foam Ball - The foam ball attachment is one step up from the cushion attachment in terms of firmness. It provides roughly the same surface area, but the foam is slightly denser, so it does work well on large muscle groups like quads, lats, and pecs.
- Fork- The fork attachment is best used on paraspinal muscles, upper traps, forearms, and ankle/calves (without making contact with the Achilles tendon). Some people prefer having two points of contact on certain muscle groups to help against a "ticklish" feeling.
- Flat Head- The flat attachment generally works best to cover a larger area on a denser muscle group such as hamstrings or glutes. The hard material does not absorb any of the percussion, allowing it to penetrate more deeply into the tissue
- Bullet- The bullet attachment has the smallest surface area of all the head attachments. Generally used for smaller/harder-to-reach muscle groups like the subscapula and feet, as as more localized treatment in larger muscle groups.
You can also download our Hyperice app for customized routines and interactive videos with the world's best athletes, trainers, and physiotherapists to guide you through their exclusive routines. The Hyperice App is available to download for iOS and Android.
What is the difference between the Hypervolt Go, Hypervolt and the Hypervolt Plus?
The Hypervolt Plus has all of the features that you love about the Hypervolt, (Quiet Glide Technology, Pressure Sensor Technology, Unmatched Variability, Long Battery Life and a Stylish Lightweight Design), and 30% more power. The Plus features the most powerful motor of any percussion device in the world, a 90-watt powerful brushless motor, (by comparison, the Hypervolt features a 60-watt motor and the Hypervolt features a 40W motor). The Plus has been designed specifically for the power-seeking enthusiast. The Hypervolt Plus and Hypervolt Go are distinguished by its signature "black matte color."
Can I travel with my Hyperice product?
Yes! All of our products are TSA approved, just be sure they are in your carry-on, because they cannot be checked as luggage due to the lithium-ion battery. All of our chargers are compatible with outlets and voltage between 110-240V, so you are safe to use it with any international adapter.
What should I do if my Hypervolt battery won't charge?
The Hyperice branded charger is specifically for the Hypervolt and is the only charger compatible with the device. If you misplaced the correct charger, you can purchase a new one here - https://hyperice.com/hypervolt-wall-charger.
How do I register for Hyperice warranty?
To register for our Hyperice warranty, please fill out all of your information here. If anything happens to your device, please email CustomerSupport@Hyperice.com with a quick photo or video of any issue you may be experiencing and your original Hyperice order number or proof of purchase. Our HyperCare Team will be sure to get you taken care of right away. If you have already registered for warranty, please let us know what email you registered under and we would be happy to look that information up for you.
Hyperice Return Policy: Hyperice wants you to be excited about your new purchase. However, if you need to return an item, our HyperCare team is here to help. Below are a few noteworthy points to keep in mind when returning a product that you purchased from Hyperice.com
Standard Return Policy:
- You have 30 calendar days from date you received your Hyperice order.
- Please be sure to include your original Hyperice order number, or else our team will not be able to issue you a refund. If you cannot find your order number, please contact our HyperCare Team before shipping your unit back, and they would be happy to find it for you.
- Only items that have been purchased directly from Hyperice.com can be returned to Hyperice. Hyperice products purchased through other retailers must be returned in accordance with their respective returns and refunds policy.
- If your unit has been used or opened, a restocking fee of 10% will apply.
- Hyperice does not cover shipping costs for returns.
- Products and packaging must be returned in new and undamaged condition. Any product(s) showing signs of wear or being soiled in any way will be deemed "unacceptable" and you will be so notified
- Hyperice is not responsible for items lost or damaged during shipping.
To initiate a return, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
What carriers do you use to ship orders?
The carrier we use to ship products to you depends on the amount and weight of items ordered. The majority of orders are shipped using our primary carrier, FedEx. Orders over 300 lbs, and certain other large items, can only be shipped via a freight carrier due to cost and weight. When you check out, you will see the options that are available for your particular order once you have reached the shipping options page.
* Please note that Freight shipments have different terms than that of FedEx. Customers are required to handle the unloading of items from the trucks, rather then the shipping company with regular freight. Lift gate and/or inside delivery service is available for an additional cost and the driver will be responsible for removing the palette.
Why can’t I change my order after I place it?
Power Systems prides itself on Fast and Accurate order processing, therefore once an order is placed, we are unable to make changes, including shipping information. Please be sure to verify all information prior to submitting your order.
How are shipping costs calculated?
Shipping costs are based on the weight, dimensions, and destination of the order.
Why does my order have to ship via freight carrier?
Your order may have to ship freight carrier due to the total weight of the order exceeding 300 lbs. Also, some products may have to ship via freight carrier if the package size exceeds guideline limits.
My order is shipping through a freight carrier, when can I expect it to arrive?
Orders shipped via freight carrier will usually arrive within the same time frame as a ground shipment. For specific times please call customer care to get an estimate or receive your Pro number (tracking number) to find out the exact carrier and tracking information for the order.
Can the Stages Power meter be added to my existing indoor cycling bike?
No, the Stages Power Meter is intended to work with the Stages Indoor Cycling bike system as a whole. The power meter on the left crank cannot be added to indoor cycling bikes made by other manufacturers.
What size riders can use the Stages Indoor Cycling bikes?
The StagesFit system on the Stages Indoor Cycling bikes can accommodate a large range of heights, from approximately 4'10" to 6'10". Using our FitLoc system, the bikes are quickly and easily adjusted to accommodate a range of riders. The maximum user weight is 350lbs.
What is the warranty on the Stages Indoor Cycling bikes?
Stages Indoor Cycling bikes carry the following warranty durations:
• SC3 and SC2 Frame: 15 years
• SC1 Frame: 10 years
• Carbon Drive Belt: 10 years
• Mechanical Systems: 3 years
• Electronics: 1 year
• Wear Items (Saddle and Pedals): 6 months
Additional limitations apply.
Do I have to use the console to record my rides on Stages Indoor Cycling bikes?
No, the Stages Indoor Cycling bikes offer a range of options for saving and recording your training rides without using a USB drive. Ride data can be recorded by using a compatible device paired with either the console or to the individual sensors (power meter and optional HR) through apps or third-party fitness devices. The console data can also be recording by pairing the console to the Stages Flight mobile app.
Download Stages Flight in the iTunes Store
Download Stages Flight in the Google Play Store
For a list of ANT+ compatible fitness devices and their features, check out the ANT+ Directory.
How does the Stages Indoor Cycling bike calculate speed?
Stages Indoor Cycling bikes equipped with a Stages Power meter and Stages Indoor cycling console will display both speed and distance on the console in order to mimic the real speed and distance you'd be traveling if pedaling outdoors. Unlike other indoor bikes that equate flywheel rotation speed with theoretical outdoor speed (which is easily manipulated by lowering the resistance), the Stages Indoor Cycling bike uses the rider's direct measured power data to calculate the speed based on your power output.
By using this more accurate calculation, the speed and distance on your indoor bikes will be accurate to what you would ride outdoors (without any major wind or any significant incline/decline). This realistic number is especially helpful when comparing pacing if you ride outdoors and your distance is accurate enough to combine with outdoor rides when tracking mileage.
What fitness metrics can I track when riding on the Stages Indoor Cycling bikes?
The Stages console displays the following metrics:
- Power (W): Power is the measurement of how much work you are doing. It is measured through the Stages Power meter mounted on the left crank arm, which measures the force on the crank and the speed that you are pedaling.
- Cadence (rpm): Cadence is the speed that you are pedaling in rotations per minute.
- Heart rate (bpm): When console is paired with a compatible ANT+ or Bluetooth Smart wireless heart rate monitor, the console will display your heart rate in beats per minute.
- Speed (kmh or mph): The console uses power to estimate your speed based on your current power output, using an equation to calculate how fast you would be traveling outdoors when riding a road bike on flat ground.
- Distance (km or mi): Distance is measured and accumulated using the speed calculation above and the time you've been riding.
- Calories (kcal): Calories burned are calculated from the power measurement on the bike.
Current (real time) values and averages for each stage are visible on the console. To view full ride data during your workout, press the AVG/END button on the console.
How does the Stages Indoor Cycling bike measure power?
The Stages SC series bikes equipped with a Stages Power meter read the rider's actual power through a sensor attached to the crank arm. Unlike other bikes that include estimated or calculated values, we rely on a direct sensor to measure the rider's pedaling force (for accuracy within +/- 2.5%).
From this sensor, we broadcast power and cadence to be collected by the Stages SIC1 console or your own personal device (via Bluetooth or ANT+ wireless technology) so you can accurately record your workout and track your progress.
Why does the Stages bike use a fixed gear drive train?
We use a fixed gear on our studio bikes because it allows the rider to pedal more smoothly in all situations. The fixed gear helps to improve the overall user experience in several ways:
- When riding while standing, momentum from the fixed gear helps the rider at the very top and bottom of the pedal stroke. On a bike with a freewheel, this can create points of disengagement, which can result in an uneven feel.
- When riding at high RPM, the fixed gear keeps the pedals in time with the flywheel and allows the user to pedal continuously without losing rhythm. With a freewheel, the pedals can easily fall behind the flywheel when it is spinning at a high speed. When this happens, pedaling becomes uneven and awkward until the flywheel slows down.
- In times of high resistance and lower RPM, the momentum generated by the flywheel helps to pull the cranks through the pedal stroke (again, primarily at the top and bottom) where positive torque is not being applied by the rider.
How do you adjust the resistance on the Stages Indoor Cycling bikes?
Stages Indoor Cycling bikes include an easy-to-use resistance knob that adds resistance by rotating the knob clockwise, which adjusts an "eddy current brake", which is two large magnets positioned near the fly wheel that add and remove resistance based on distance from the flywheel. This allows for a smooth, silent, frictionless resistance system.
How do I save my rides when I work out on a Stages Indoor Cycling bike?
If you're riding a Stages Indoor Cycling bike featuring a console, you have two options to save your rides and track your data on various fitness websites and apps. Using a USB drive, you can easily save each ride onto one drive and upload the ride to compatible websites. Using the Stages Flight mobile app, you can log your riding on the Stages Flight website. If you are a member of a club or studio that uses the Stages Flight platform for group classes, your individual rides will be logged side by side with each group class you participate in.